Thursday, December 10, 2009


Day two was a fun one! After getting Graham more acquainted and comfortable with his new world, Katie and I were able feed, change, and hold him without restrictions. He slept through the majority of the day, and at times was wide awake and able to open his eyes to stare back into the direction of his cooing parents.

Unfortunately, due to Riley's Swine Flu prevention policies, only Katie and I are able to be in the NICU to see Graham, and in this video we were anticipating and preparing for the arrival of Graham's Uncle Andy and Aunt Kirsten. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Just watched the video!!!!! Graham has the biggest feet I have ever seen on a 4 day old baby! We can't wait to meet him! You're one tough cookie Graham! Hang in there and before you know it, Bill will be waking you up at 6am to take care of dogs at the Kennel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG he is beautiful!! I agree about the foot comment. LOL It's easy to tell he's adored by daddy and mommy. I'm so happy for you all. I can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete